Did you know that two out of every three air conditioner failures is avoidable? The team at Action Cooling & Heating Inc. is happy to offer a list of common A/C concerns we encounter as well as suggested preventative and corrective steps:
- Blocked Air Filter – The reason for failure is typically due to dirt build-up and pet hair. To protect against this, replace the filter, clean the permanent filter (if applicable), or install a high capacity filter.
- Blower Fan – Dirt build-up, metal fatigue and loss of balance can cause major problems. Fix it by replacing any fan over 7 years old, adjust the fan’s alignment and clean the blower.
- Breaker or Fuse – Reasons for failure include age, power surge or electrical short. If you experience this, reset the breaker, replace the breaker/fuse or, if applicable, determine the cause of the power surge.
- Condenser Coil Air Restriction – Reasons for failure include dirt build-up, plant debris, or bent fins. To fix, simply clean the coil and, if necessary, straighten fins.
- Water Leak – With proper maintenance, mold, dirt and back-up can be avoided. If you experience a water leak, clean the drain pan, flush the drain line, repair any cracks and install a back-up pan.
Many issues with your heating and cooling system can be avoided with simple maintenance steps. If you are unable to maintain your air conditioning unit yourself, the team at Action Cooling & Heating Inc. is happy to provide affordable and reliable services.
Can Action Cooling & Heating Inc. Help Me With My Air Conditioning Needs?
Yes! The team at Action Cooling & Heating Inc. is proud to help customers with their air conditioning unit from the hot days of summer to the chilly days of winter. Action Cooling & Heating Inc. offers a full service lineup that is sure to keep your family comfortable any time of the year.
When you choose Action Cooling & Heating Inc. you will benefit from:
- Over 30 years of experience
- Trusted name in the field
- Dedicated and expert service for customers
- Joining the ranks of 32000 + satisfied customers
- Complete and thorough A/C system services
- A company that is constantly growing and progressing
Our highly trained and expert air conditioning unit technicians offer clients the experience and knowledge needed to properly assess and spot problems as well as recommend preventative measures guarantee a worry-free air conditioning unit in the future
How Can I Improve the Air Quality In My Home?
Did you know that 50 percent of all illnesses are cause by or aggravated by indoor air that is polluted, according to the American College of Allergists? That is why Action Cooling & Heating Inc. specializes in improving home air quality for our many customers. We want each customer to feel healthy and breathe better each day! To ensure you have clean air in your home, our technicians can provide the following services:
- High Efficiency Replacements – If you upgrade to a more efficient A/C system you will improve both the quality of the air inside the home as well as help lower all electric bills. When you contact us we can review your current system and offer many recommendations to suit your needs and budget.
- High Performance Duct Cleaning – Over time your AC system will accumulate dust on the inner walls of the ducts that run through the home. Cleaning these ducts is essential and will vastly improve the AC system’s performance and promote cleaner air.
- Air Quality Testing and Remediation – If you are really concerned that the quality of air in your home, Action Cooling and Heating Inc. can send a technician with the proper equipment, training and expertise to diagnose any and all air problems. They can also explain the steps that need to be taken to solve the air quality problem.
- Air Quality Filtration – One of the key components in ensuring top air quality in your home is the implementation of a specialized filtration system that block impurities from circulating.
Each of our many services is 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed or you will pay nothing. Please contact us today to schedule a professional consultation and to get your free quote!