16 Point Inspectionactionadmin
Our service is 100% satisfaction guaranteed or you pay nothing
- Balance your thermostat and humidistat to ensure they are reading proper temperature.
- Clean or replace your existing air filter with a washable filter at no additional cost.
- Inspect all visible duct work for leaks, separations and microbial growth.
- Clean and inspect evaporator coil in place (if reasonably accessible and not impacted)
- Flush out drain pan and lines.
- Add algaecide tablets to drain pan to prevent lines from clogging.
- Inspect heating assembly.
- Oil and lubricate all oil-able motors.
- Check the amperage draws on all motors to ensure the unit is not using too much electricity.
- Clean condenser coil and cabinet.
- Check Freon / Puron pressures.
- We will add vibration pads to your condensing unit if you don’t have them (where applicable) to reduce any noise at no additional charge.
- Check supply and return plenums on air handler for leaks.
- Inspect and test all safety equipment.
- Tighten all electrical connections and inspect system for loose or frayed wiring.
- Inspect copper line sets, insulation and cover.